THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT ("Agreement") IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE) AND RED LIGHT BLINKING, LLC ("RED LIGHT BLINKING").
1. By using the Software you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may obtain a full refund by contacting email@example.com with your original order number.
2. The Agreement is considered in effect when you download the Software or receive it through any other means.
3. The delivered Software is to be considered copyrighted material owned by RED LIGHT BLINKING. As such, it is protected by current law.
4. In some cases, the delivered Software may include source code, either in whole or in part. In these cases, you may alter the source code for use within the limitations of the Agreement. However, the source code (altered or otherwise) may not be included in any other Software with the intent to distribute or sell the derived work.
5. Altering the source code is done at your discretion. RED LIGHT BLINKING is under no obligation to support any source code that differs from the originally delivered Software.
6. You may not, under any circumstance, distribute or sell the delivered Software, any modified version if source code is provided, or any Software that contains, in whole or in part, source code from the delivered Software.
7. The purchase of this Software entitles you to one install. For Magento modules, this means that you may install the module on one site, even if that Magento installation contains more than one domain. For downloadable Software, a purchase entitles you to a single install on a single machine. Multiple licenses may be purchased.
8. RED LIGHT BLINKING is not liable for any damages that result from the use (or mis-use) of the Software. This includes perceived damages to profits, reputation, information, or any other aspect of your business.
9. RED LIGHT BLINKING reserves the right to revoke your right to use the Software at its discretion.
10. RED LIGHT BLINKING reserves the right to alter this agreement at anytime and without notification.
11. RED LIGHT BLINKING is not liable for the cost of any prosecution or damages that result from your illegal and/or unlawful use of the Software.
12. This Agreement remains effective until terminated. RED LIGHT BLINKING may terminate your license at any time if it is determined that you are breaking the terms of the Agreement. You may terminate the agreement by destroying all copies of the Software. Terminating the agreement does not place RED LIGHT BLINKING under obligation to return to you the purchase price paid for the Software.
13. If RED LIGHT BLINKING terminates your license and you continue to use the Software after receiving notice of your license being terminated, you agree to pay any and all costs associated with our efforts to revoke your license.